“Best sushi and Chinese food in Juneau!”

Seong's Sushi Bar & Chinese
Ranked #32 of 148 Restaurants in Juneau
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Seongs Sushi has the freshest, high quality fish in their sushi in Juneau. I've been alot of sushi restaurants and I would say this place has some of the best sushi I've ever had. The prices are reasonable and the service is always great, every time. Jeong is the Best!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Ate supper here last night and was very pleased with the quality of sushi. I can’t remember which rolls we ordered but everything was definitely very fresh and tasty! Their menu also includes Chinese food. We had the chicken honey sesame and it was very good as well. The only draw back is the sushi price, not so much the Chinese food prices. The sushi is exceptionally expensive. The menu is a la carte and we knew this going in and are familiar with a la carte prices, but these prices were over the top. Overall this was a good experience with good quality sushi and decent service.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank P1185JPashleyc
Reviewed 19 April 2018

A great local spot, staff were friendly, informed and attentive. The fish was great, the escolar was amazing. After eating their 16 piece omakase, I still had room for a hand roll. I wish they had dessert!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Seong's is my #1 choice for Sushi in Juneau! Their ingredients are always fresh and there are many rolls to choose from.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Oh... I was so full after many yummy rolls, sushi, and apps. No doubt I'd return to get my sushi fix. Quality, inventiveness, and elegant presentation. Yum!

Date of visit: November 2017