“Very nice Tempura”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

So far the best tempura that i had especially the vegetable Tempura! I have had so many tempura before but this one is so far the best! The tea is very nice!Service is good! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

After whale watching and a brief hike behind Juneau my wife and I happened on Little Tokyo. We presently live in the midwest so getting sushi and sashimi prepared correctly from fresh seafood is a rarity. My wife had chicken yakisoba and I had a variety of sashimi and sushi. Unfortunately they were out of octopus. I lived in Japan for 11 years and this was very good. The rice was the right texture, the seafood sliced just right and wasabi just the right amount. The yakisoba was very good too. It was all oishi!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

On cold rainy days the miso soup and fresh sushi were exactly what I was looking for. The servers are helpful and patient and it is a quiet refuge from the tourist hordes.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

After hitting Gastineau and Mt. Roberts, we were just plain hungry and AYCE sushi sounded right. Great service and great rolls. Three of us got 13 rolls, 3 seaweed salads, and teriyaki chicken. We win. Ha!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My husband and I ordered the all you can eat sushi rolls and were pretty disappointed with them. We are not from North America, and did not realise you can actually buy "cooked sushi". Why would you heat a sushi roll up in the oven and put cheese on it? It's the grossest thing ever, to be honest. If you don't like the taste of sushi, don't eat it... We certainly will be avoiding "volcano rolls" in the future...
The other rolls we ordered were equally disappointing. We were expecting the salmon roll to have a piece of salmon inside the actual roll, instead it was a fake crab roll with a sliver of deep friend salmon on top... I would never go back, and definitely say avoid the sushi...
Other members of our party had bento boxes, which looked like much better options.

Been to Little Tokyo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK