“Yummy soup and noodles”

Korea Garden
Ranked #66 of 148 Restaurants in Juneau
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I had the number one pho. It was excellent. Be sure to taste it before doctoring it up. It really needs nothing.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Went in for lunch today and was blown away by this restaurant. I had the tofu hot pot that I ordered super spicy. It came boiling with rice, kimchi, cucumbers that were pickled on the side. This dish was so good I need to return tomorrow. My husband had the pho and loved it . The owner was so nice, showing us pictures of Korean meals and explaining a little about Korean food. The waiter was extremely nice. This place is fantastic and unexpected in this tourist town.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Don't let the menu prices scare you; they serve you a ton of food. We decided on the bento boxes, which had the perfect portion since we didn't want leftovers. Each came with miso soup, entree, two dumplings, potato salad, butter lettuce with dressing, cold sweet potato noodles in soy/sesame sauce, and rice. I got six pieces of short ribs and friend tried bulgogli for the first time and liked it. Couldn't finish everything. What a happy surprise to find this restaurant!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My only complaint is the "english as a second language" factor. I asked questions both times and I did not get a clear answer because they donunderstan. Sorry, but you have to be able to communicate effectively with your customers. The food is great, if not expensive, but if I"m looking at a menu and looking around at tables being served asking what they ordered you MUST be able to tell me, otherwise I'm orderintg "mystery meat."

That being said, I LOVE the food so far. I was not a fan of the seafood soup but the rest was delicious. I also think they rushed to clear the table actually taking away the garnish plates with garnish still on them while I'm still eating. Are you kidding? It is so delicous I don't want you to take ANYTHING away unless I say so, so please. Calm down. Don't EVER clear without asking and learn better english or find a wait person who can come and interpret and you will have your five stars.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I eat tons of Korean food. This is the best I've ever had, hands down. Fresh, yummy dishes and a clean, bright spot to eat. Great wait staff, all very good. I regularly order the Kimchi stew in a boiling stone hot pot. You won't be disappointed.