“Nice Surprise - Fresh Poke!”
Review of Poki Poki

Poki Poki
Ranked #85 of 146 Restaurants in Juneau
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We stumbled upon Poki Poki while wandering the streets of Juneau. So glad we did! We had lived in Hawaii for 6 years and really love poke. I'd never seen a place like this, though, where you can build your own bowl of poke, similar to the concept at Chipotle. I want this place to franchise and go nationwide - or at least open in Auburn, Al (please!). Very fresh and healthy. The flavor combinations you can make with poke are yummy! We really enjoyed our bowl of poke at Poki Poki! The restaurant is definitely more of a lunch spot, with a fast-food type feel to it, just so you know not to expect table service or 'ambience'.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great, fresh seafood. Excellent light flavors that don't leave you hungry. I got tuna and shrimp with brown rice and avocado...i will be back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our family fell in love with the Hawaiian dish, poke. We couldn't believe it when we saw a poke restaurant in Juneau, Alaska. The place is plain--you order at the counter and then you take your fish dish to the table yourself. The music was excellent as was the food. The counter people were very friendly. Highly recommend lunch there.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I was thrilled to come across this spot on a visit up from seattle. Such a great, healthy options with lots of yummy choices. It's located in a great spot downtown. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I was very excited to hear about the new Poki restaurant in Juneau. The restaurant is modern and hip. Very comfortable and clean. I love the assembly line approach (think subway). But the kicker is the food is delicious!

Every since moving from Hawaii I have been hoping for some good consistent poki and finally it has arrived. It met all of my expectations along with friendly staff. I couple of stations seem to have trouble understanding English well but they seem to find a way by motioning and watching for nods as they gesture to various options. It worked out.

I will definitely be going back on a regular basis. Bravo!

Been to Poki Poki? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK