See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stoped there in bakary with my friend for a quick luncH and we liked it. Staff was very friendly and place was super cozy with a cozy terrace. Terrace has a nice view. When you sit there you feel like at home.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I am not able to eat out as often due to severe food allergies to MSG. This placed looked like an option with their healthy menu. My husband called ahead to see if it was safe for me to eat. They said they didn't use it but were unsure about lunch meats being MSG free. I am not sure we ever found out if they were safe or not. I usually avoid foods that I know may have it.
I ordered a lunch special- noodle and veggie type dish minus the tofu. It was good, lots of flavors and spices. My husband ordered a sandwich and soup. He said it was good as well.
This place was very busy and we were unsure how it worked when arriving. We realized we needed to wait in a long line but couldn't see a menu until we got close to ordering. Then we found our own table outside, (seating inside was full), and they delivered the food to us. We had to bus our own table when we were done.
It wasn't anything special that stood out as far as food or atmosphere but I would return to try coffee and pastries.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the Two Sisters Bakery for the first time today. While very busy, the great meal was ordered and enjoyed very quickly. I had the lunch special which was a bargain at $7.99. It consisted of one-half of a turkey focaccia and a cup of creamy sausage, potato and kale soup (with bread). Both were delicious. The staff were both friendly and helpful. I'll certainly return in the future.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

A friend and I went to Homer for the Shore Bird Festival and enjoyed so much of what Homer has to offer. We made plans to visit 2 Sisters Bakery Sunday morning but they were so busy that we decided to come back in the afternoon. We arrived 4 minutes before closing at 2 p.m. and selected a chocolate caramel cupcake topped with ginger cream cheese frosting, a sweet lemon bar on a shortbread crust and a mixed berry crumble bar with oatmeal topping. The service was great and the treats were packaged to make the trip back to Anchorage. They only made it to Soldotna and a coffee stop at Kaladi. I will definitely return to this wonderful Bakery and support local businesses.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Everyone at Two Sisters was very accommodating and friendly. Great location in Homer close to the beach and restaurants. We were able to bike everywhere that we needed to go. Amazing breakfast. The rooms were cozy and clean and were much nicer than a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple