“A very nice spot to get a tasty, filling meal”

Black Diamond Grill
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Healy
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Black Diamond Grill is located in the heart of Alaska next door to Denali National Park. We are a small Alaskan family run restaurant that loves great food and great friendly people. We are located off the beaten path with great views of the surrounding mountains and Otto Lake. We offer free roundtrip transportation from all Denali Park and Healy area locations and pride ourselves on providing you with a wonderful, special meal and experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. We offer Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Box Lunches, Kids Menus, Box lunches for your daily adventures, great beer and wine list, fresh made desserts, and we also deliver. We have a very simple, clean decor and offer free mini golf for diners in our restaurant. Because we make everything from scratch we can offer very specific diet requests such as gluton free, nut free, salt free, vegetarian, or vegan. I would have to say we are not know for our speed but certainly for our friendliness and willingness and desire to please. We are a member of the State of Alaska, Alaska Grown program and love to make great specials with fresh Alaskan seafood, produce and Bison.I hope that you choose to join us for a great meal on your Alaskan Adventure.Sincerely,Marilyn UsibelliOwner
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My parents and I have been here twice so far and have loved both experiences. Dinner was a massive portion of pasta with great garlic bread. Breakfast the next day included a fantastic parfait and eggs benedict. Worth stopping by and eating here for sure!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stopped due to the positive reviews, but we were not impressed. Average food. The service was okay.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We came here to visit the black diamond resort and do the covered wagon tour. We ate both supper and breakfast here. Our front desk servers and cooks were
Patrick Allison Tena Greg Marina. Everyone of these workers associated with the resturant was amazing friendly and accommodating . We Also met Bruce Hart who was a bus driver with black diamond resort was there and represented the resort very well. The food was excellent. No complaints. I highly recommend this resturant. Be advised it is beer and wine only!
We had a great time!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I had the halibut which was grilled and was dry and overcooked, My wife had salmon which was OK. service was also below par and probably explains why the place was not particularly busy. Very pricey considering the fare.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Visited on 10 June 2018 for some light snacks and a couple adult beverages. I ordered the crab cakes and my wife ordered the tomato bisque. I got three "Alaska sized" crab cakes that could easily have been an entree. They were nicely browned with just the right amount of spices. The bisque was very thick and absolutely delicious. We were both glad we didn't order dinner because the appetizers were so filling!