“Perfect "Denali Get-Away"(from the crowd)”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
New, full-size futon folds out.
Full-size futon bed for additional sleeping options.
Stairs to the upstairs bedroom.
Queen bed with new mattress.
Come visit us in the winter!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jtoohey
Healy, Alaska
“Perfect "Denali Get-Away"(from the crowd)”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I love staying at this camp, I have been here 24 days. I am working in Healy and have really taken advantage of this opportunity. The camp has everything I would expect a good camp to have. This is Alaska, this is a camp, so I was prepared for the camp to be a typical style. The camp is super comfortable, great master BR, perfect size kitchen/island/living-room combo, appliances, heat if you need it, hot and cold water, (shower) very lucky to have a shower, most camps here may not have a shower. The camp is located on a great road, kind of a desired destination actually due to some previous famous notoriety. Lots of moose on road - caution.
Very close to Denali National Park, restaurants, many things to do. This camp is not a large, big family get together type of place, its perfect to use as a Denali Base Camp!! You mostly will sleep in it, keep your things here, and spend all your waking hours enjoying what you came here for in the first place. By the way, no cable, no internet, good cell phone service...I'm glad I did not have cable or internet, kept me outside, running, biking, hiking, driving and exploring...oh, I also had a job here. Owner is awesome, really treat you like a welcome guest and want to help you with any thing you need, I can't thank them enough for what they have done for me. One day they may have internet. I plan to come back and stay here again. Linens, towels, pantry, utensils, first class. I would highly recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review! We are always striving to make this getaway as comfortable as possible and treat our guests the way we would want to be treated. So happy you had a great time in our great state!
(P.S. We are getting the internet connected soon and Cabin will have Netflix, because cable TV just isn't available in interior Alaska.)
Thank again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing