See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I spent three very comfortable nights at KJ Tuckers while I was working nearby. Both Chuck and Kathy made the stay pleasant, with conversation at mealtime, and considerate, common-sense accommodation of my needs and schedule. I will certainly try to stay again when I return for more work, and I can recommend this B&B to others.

The room was clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable, with high quality linen, and the private bathroom was spotlessly clean. I slept very soundly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Thank Robert Miner Dy... I
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Kathy & Chuck and their little place are just lovely. We came in on a very icy/snowy weekend, and they kept us updated on the road conditions and made sure to sand the driveway.

The cabin is excellent, with wonderful windows & view, a very well-stocked kitchen, warm bathroom and cozy loft bedroom with lots of sleeping space. The cabin is impeccably clean, and the layout was perfect for spending the nights cooking and relaxing for my Dad's birthday weekend. Kathy even made us muffins (which were ridiculously delicious)!

The cabin is 25 miles outside of Haines, but it's a beautiful drive along the river, and it's a warm, quiet place to return to at the end of the day.

Thanks for taking good care of us! Most excellent.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015

We loved the peace and quiet and easy access to the alpine area across the border in Canada. The cabin is clean and well furnished, and the scenery is unparalleled. Our primary reason for staying in the area was bird photography and we were well rewarded.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2015

We just returned from our second visit. Both times the house was impeccably clean and comfortable, and Kathy and Chuck were amiable and attentive hosts.
Haines is a terrific and inviting place, and we would not hesitate to recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2014

I am a few months late writing a review for this couple, but better late than never (we were passing through to settle in Sitka). Anyway, this couple is extremely friendly! When we got there we were given out-of-this-world homemade chocolate chip cookies (just out of the oven), & homemade bread. The cabin was so nice. We had our 2 boys, & 2 dogs with us. it was just the right size. It was very clean, and homey! Thanks for the warm welcome, and friendly service. If we ever need to stay in Haines again we will defiantly be calling you, and would most certainly recommend to someone if we were asked where is the BEST place to stay in Haines. Thanks again!

Happy guest!!