All reviewsyogurtrooms are smallher daughterplace to staythe ownertwo nightsin towna great staycontinental breakfastlesliebedroomferryalaskainternet
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Host Leslie will tell you everything you wish to know on how to make the best of your explorations of beautiful Haines and surroudings. She has created a warm and hospitable atmosphere, taking care of your personal needs, making you feel at home instantly at The Inn at Haines. The rooms are lacking some privacy but this is more than compensated by the authentic vintage decor. Breakfast is great and so is the glass of wine at the end of the day. A place that we would love to come back to!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gertcol
Leslie R, Owner at The Inn at Haines, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Having the two of you at the beginning of my season is still a highlight I speak of today. I cherished meeting the two of you, hear your stories and as you left I wished you were staying longer. Hope you are well. Leslie

Reviewed 30 August 2017

a super nice b&b. clean, quiet, confortable and with a friendly owner.
we stopped here for two days, had the opportunity to eat in the garden, received a lot of tips from the owner.
the breakfast is really superb.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m_donda

Thank you it was a pleasure to host you. Leslie

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My husband and I stayed with Leslie for two nights in July. We were so impressed with her hosting skills and easy manner with all of her guests. When I arrived, I mentioned to Leslie that I was allergic to feathers and without missing a beat, she redid my bed--no feathers. Each room that I saw at The Inn at Haines was beautifully and uniquely decorated. Leslie is clearly an artist who brings her artistic flair to everything she does. She offers a Continental breakfast which was far better than what I expected--fresh fruit, granola, and many other things. I would go back to The Inn at Haines for sure. You will love and remember your stay there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria S
LRossTravels, Owner at The Inn at Haines, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

My pleasure to host you again in the future!
Leslie
Owner, The Inn at Haines

Reviewed 23 August 2017

What a great place and what a lovely, kind host Leslie is.

We arrived tired after a trip through the beautiful inside passage of Alaska and were given the warmest welcome you could imagine. After a chat about the best places to go in town and what to to do (she knows the area like the back of her hand) we were shown our fabulous and cosy room.

The breakfasts are great and plentiful and the rooms at the back of the building (not that Haines is a noisy place anyway) and Leslie couldn't have done more to help us feel more at home. Everything is very clean and the In could not be better place for accessing Haines. It also has a big garden round the back, great warm showers and some amazing pictures hanging on the wall!

By far and away the best place to stay in Haines!

Thanks for a great stay and we hope to be back soon!

Luke and Hazel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LJGR85

Thank you Luke and Hazel.
So fun to host you on your exciting adventures!
Leslie

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful sleep, delicious breakfast and great advice from Leslie's mom as to get out and see the bears and we saw them! Also enjoyed the other travellers staying there.

Thank you for a wonderful experience. Could not have had the full experience had we stayed in a hotel. We loved the atmosphere and getting the real scoop on Haines!

Beth and Grant

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth S
Leslie R, Owner at The Inn at Haines, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you! We loved hosting you.