“Amazing omelette”
Review of Pond Cafe

Pond Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Pond Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Girdwood
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We had breakfast at the Pond twice while staying at Hotel. Honestly their breakfast chef made the best omelette I have had using herbs finely chopped with an ulu knife! Now I am doing the same at home.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I ate breakfast at the Pond Cafe all three mornings of my stay at the Alyeska. The food was good, and I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and eggs Benedict. The breakfast potatoes were the only disappointment, being filled and covered with onions. The service was great each day. There was also a buffet, but I chose to order off the menu.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had the breakfast buffet and were impressed with all the choices. All your breakfast favorite were here and we went back several times since we knew we wouldn't eat lunch till early afternoon when we boarded the ship in Seward. It was a little pricey but server was excellent and we never wanted for juice, coffee or tea, A must do.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Best place for breakfast. The buffet is great! Make/create your own omelets! Linda is a great waitress. Everyone is nice and friendly. Great view of the mountain!
Eat outside if the weather is good.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stayed at the Alyeska hotel and got tired of eating out all the time. So we ordered breakfast room service and the food came from the Pond cafe if I'm not mistaken. My dad ordered the Belgian waffle and I got the steak and eggs with potatoes. This was my favorite breakfast during our travels in Alaska.