Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Experience

CPG does a great job making safely a priority and allowing you to access the type of terrain you... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2018
Michael C
via mobile
Snow Paradise

Reviewed 12 April 2017
amieenoel
Salt Lake City, Utah

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2017

CPG is the ultimate for Alaskan Heli Skiing! Their guides are knowledgeable and friendly and ensure that you have a safe and happy time! The snow is great, the people are incredible and the mountains are the stuff of dreams! A must!

ChugachPowderGuides, Manager at Chugach Powder Guides, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Aimee. We hope to see you back for more heli-skiing in 2018!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I envisioned heli skiing to look like something off a warren miller film. We had the opportunity to do runs that were totally in my comfort zone. I felt extremely safe with the provided gear and the professional guides. It was a day to remember. I look forward to booking my next trip with CPG!

ChugachPowderGuides, Public Relations Manager at Chugach Powder Guides, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you, Lonnie! We are glad that you had an epic day and look forward to seeing you back in the Chugach soon.