“Best New York-Style Pizzas and Italian in the North”

Pizza Bella Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I lived in Fairbanks and drove through Delta a lot -- and I made sure to stop for dinner at Pizza Bella and order a pizza to take home to Fairbanks. The food is worth stopping for, you can tell the owners run the place and want customers to enjoy their visit. Very friendly service, just try it for yourself.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I wanted to try a new pizza place out that was different. I was very excited at first, I called and placed my order. I called at 4 and asked that it be delivered for 6. No problem they said. 6 o'clock came and went so I called to confirm they got my right address no problem they said, driver son his way. 630 I call back I am getting little frustrated as my kids were getting hungry. The lady said he would be there any minute. 45 minutes later they show up at the door just as I am about to call another pizza place. I get no apology I asked to get a discount because it was 45 minutes late and I called 2 hours ahead!they gave me a whole 7.00 dollars off I was starved so I took it of course the pizza was cold.never ordering from there again. Oh also driver carries no change? Unreal

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We had not adjusted to the shortened daylight and showed up before they were opened. We were invited to come in anyway. We all ordered pizza which was great...we ordered enough to take back and eat the next night too!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Best pizza around! Their Greek pizza is the best! Also pasta dishes are good. I would have Pizza Bella over any pizza in Fairbanks, too.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped in for supper, heading down the Alcan tomorrow. Who knew the best pizza is right here! Don't be fooled by the outside, great stuff inside. Friendly service too.