“Loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
View of Lagoon from Muri Shores deck
Interior view View of bungalow with lagoon in sight
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Interior view
View of bungalow with lagoon in sight
View from left
Interior view
View from right
Kitchen
Shower Unit
Vanity Set
Bathroom
View from interior of deck
Early Sunrise view from Muri Shores with Islet in background
View of Beach at Sunrise
Aerial Shot of lagoon and Islets
Islet, Taakoka view from Muri Shores
Magnificent Views of our Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Aleyna T
“Loved it”
Reviewed 21 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The villa was spotless, cosy, comfortable, and easy to maintain.We had a fabulous time and received exceptional service from the owners Eugene and Krystina
The villa is in a prime location (the beach at our doorstep, a restaurant right next door that serves great coffee and food, night market metres from our place, paddle board/kayak/kitesurfing hire as well etc.
There was no need to cook.
Overall, our stay at Muri shores was relaxing and worth it. Will be sure to return very soon.

Liked best: The beach
Liked least: a roaming cat
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
joyeous
Auckland, New Zealand
“The best holiday of my life.”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Muri Shores was the best holiday we have ever experienced. Not only was the villa perfect with it being beachfront, the gorgeous sunrise and other attractions such as the Muri Markets directly behind the villa, lagoon cruises and fantastic retaurants all within walking distance. We rode scooters, snorkled, swam, slept and read books. We even went game fishing and I was lucky enough to catch a 45kg Sailfish on my birthday. Pure relaxation with the very best hosts you could imagine. They were concerned only with our comfort and making sure we were aware of the best places to eat. At the time we were there they were building a new villa, and were very concerned about the noise disturbing us which it didn't! The fact they were upfront at the beginning before we even left was a breath of fresh air in this day and age. They had even offered to cancel our booking if we were concerned. I would highly recommend this place to everyone and we certainly plan to go back at the first opportunity.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The relaxation, sunshine and our wonderful hosts.
Liked least: A long wait at the airport, as we waited for others on our transfer.
Your age range 50-64
45Chrissy
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“GREAT VILLAS & LOCATION!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I came here in July 2014 and booked both villas for both myself and my husband and my son and his partner and loved not only our lovely and bubbly host Krystina and her husband Eugene, but the villas, wow, it was everything I saw in the pictures, best beach and location on the island, as I went for a drive in the car and checked out some of the other places I nearly booked and know I made the right choice here. Best restaurants on the island that we found in the 2 weeks we were here were: Tamarind, Nautilus, Hidden Spirit Cafe, Deli-Licious Cafe (Muri) and Cafe Jireh (Avarua, located just past entrance for airport) for breakfast, LBV is average for the exorbidant prices they charge, however, good coffees and great pastries and of course Trader Jacks for best drink prices on the isalnd and awesome pizzas, there other meals looked good from what I saw when waitress/waiter walked past. Crikey I could go on and on, but will just say BOOK IT.

Liked best: Location and Villas
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LeVasaRes...
Manono Uta
“Best place at Muri beach”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Everything I wanted and more loved the bungalow right on the beach clean modern and conveniently located, so many activities to choose from, just relax, walk on the beach or swim like I did. Must try the show and buffet at the Te Vara Nui Village just walking distance from the pad need to book! Best way to get around the island is rent a scooter from Polynesian rentals 2 minutes walk from the bungalow. Muri beach is a Great place to come with your family or friends. It was a great escape for me so just to unwind thank you Kystina and Eugene lovely young couple, really enjoyed the extras, basket of fruit on arrival and more. Going to miss Muri beach I'll be back and definitely recommend staying at Muri Shores! Details about the country I was here 20 years ago and it has Changed so much , more commercialised almost like a tropical New Zealand. People here understand what tourists need so that's good. The locals in general are not as friendly as the people in Samoa with the big smiles! To compare Samoa is unspoiled, more remote, more variety and very laid back life style.
So it's different, many tourists compare Samoas prices to other islands in the South Pacific and the Cook Islands are very expensive for the show I paid $90nzd and in Samoa for a similar show it was $85st which is $50 Ndz less, I believe your $$$ go farther in Samoa, good to experience all islands otherwise you won't know! One thing that stands out in Rarotonga
The most here is the best beaches and safe swimming lagoons!

Travelling group: Solo
rybmd
Powell River, BC
“Pure Island Paradise”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

You will get exactly what you expected-pure heaven! When we arrived, we were not disappointed and it took us a moment to take in the beauty of our surroundings! The room was beautiful and clean. That evening we were invited to eat with Krystina and Eugene and their family right on the property-we felt very welcome to the island right away. The first morning we went right across the street and rented mopeds for the whole week we planned to be here. It was so great to get around the island whenever we wanted to. We spent many hours just floating in the water right in the front of our bungalow.....and walking out to the islands. Make sure you go to the dinner in the park right in front of the bungalows(between the bungalows and the main road). It was on 3 days the week we were there-it was some of the best meals we had on the island, and only $10/meal. We always got the meal to go and sat on the deck of our bungalow-why would we want to be anywhere else? Make sure you try the banana cake and chocolate coconut cake-you won't be disappointed! We really enjoyed the laid back relaxed atmosphere of the people we met on the island-there is such a lesson to be learned with the lifestyle that is led on the island. Since I have been home I am trying to keep the thought of that atmosphere in my mind.
Be confident when you book this accommodation as you will not be disappointed-it has everything you need and more. Thank you so much to Krystina and Eugene-it was great to meet you and I hope to one day cross paths with you again!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The setting-right on the best beach on the island!!
Liked least: Nothing
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing