“Great B&B on an amazing island”
Review of Atiu Homestay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atiu
Atiu Homestay
Ranked #1 of 2 Atiu B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We had a great stay at Atiu homestay. You share the house with the owner (Marshall) and other guests (if there are any, we were alone). The house is big, very clean and comfortable. The included breakfast is great, with fresh fruit of the season, toast and more. Marshall is a very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and talkative host and we learned a lot about Atiu and the Cook Islands in general. He also does many of the tours on the ighland and they are very informative and highly recommendable. Cant go wrong at this great place and island!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GenjiG

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We stayed with Marshall for 5 nights back in April and experienced great hospitality, comfortable accommodation and great food. You feel a long way from home in Atiu but what an amazing island it is. We hired a scooter from Marshall for the length of our stay, and happily explored the island and beaches. During our stay, we also went on the Cave Tour and Island Tour that Marshall runs - both were fascinating insights into the island life and history and I highly recommend. We take away with us great memories and the island of Atiu gave us a real sense of adventure.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scduthie
Reviewed 28 July 2015

If you have enough time in the Cook Islands you really should visit Atui. It really is a world apart from Roratonga with a unique landscape and culture with very few tourists island
Atui home stay is the perfect place to stay. Comfortable, clean, and Mashall is a charming host and excellent cook, as well as having a wealth of knowledge about the Island. He can arrange all the tours on the island which I highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank John E
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

First I need to express my gratitude to Marshall for being such an great host. I had lost my luggage and was without my bags for 4 days, all I had was a long sleave shirt and pants, a toothbrush and a bathing suit. Marshall was kind enough to lend me all the things I needed to make the most of my time in Atiu. Because of this I was stress free and had a lot of fun! the stay itself was wonderful, Fresh fruit and home made toast for breakfast, and the dinners he cooked were very good. His home is lovely and not far from good beaches and the small town. He has a scooter and bikes for you to use for easy transport. His tours were also really great, I did the burial caves tour, anatakitaki kopeka bird caves tour and island tour. All were really fun. Marshall is very knowledgeable on the history of the island and its people, as well as all the top sights and spots on the island. It was an ideal start to my solo trip. It was a very fun, laid back but still adventurous experience. I'd stay again forsure!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank TravelsHK
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Whilst we did not spend our 5 nights on Atiu at Atiu Homestay, having been lucky enough to be invited for dinner, we wish we had!
Marshall is an amazing cook, offering far superior food to the accommodation we stayed at and has an extremely comfortable home. He is very welcoming and personable, we would highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Atiu.
We also went on both the cave tour and island tour with him which were both amazing and not to be missed.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jax10082016

Been to Atiu Homestay? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK