“great experience buying a beautiful pearl necklace”
Review of SAB Pearls

SAB Pearls
Ranked #5 of 31 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Exquisite Tahitian Black Pearl Jewelry.Gold, diamonds, rhodium platted silver.Duty free. COURTESY SHUTTLE
Reviewed 9 May 2018

my husband & I went here through a suggestion of a friend looking for black pearls to celebrate our amazing honeymoon trip in French Polynesia. We had a great experience with Sabine who was so friendly and helpful (and patient as it took me some time to decide what I wanted). her shop is really cute and has a wide range of different colored pearls and different price points, which we appreciated given we weren't looking to spend a large amount. she also took the time to go through the process of declaring the pearl at the Tahiti airport on our way back to the States which was very helpful. thanks again for the beautiful pearl!!

All reviews
"black pearl"
in 21 reviews
"my husband and i"
in 14 reviews
"great assortment"
"gold chain"
in 2 reviews
"trip to french polynesia"
in 5 reviews
in 8 reviews
"papeete"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

While my husband and I were vacationing in Moorea followed by Bora Bora, I am so happy we purchased my black pearl from SAB Pearls in Moorea. We didn’t see another setting we liked better.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this store after reading the reviews...a good decision. My task was to buy earrings for a friend who is turning 60. Luisa was very helpful and I came away with beautiful pearls for a reasonable price.

1  Thank nicko55
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice indeed to get feedback when you are already bought something. About month later I got letter, that all is ok with my tax papers.
Thank you so much. Next time I byu from this shop. I suggest this shop to buy pearls in Moorea

1  Thank 214anua