“The place where I would like to come back”
Review of SAB Pearls

SAB Pearls
Ranked #5 of 31 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Exquisite Tahitian Black Pearl Jewelry.Gold, diamonds, rhodium platted silver.Duty free. COURTESY SHUTTLE
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We visited the shop in November 2017. My wife bought the ring with black peral and diamonds. My wife likes it. I liked the atmosphere of hosprtality and the opprtunity of free choise ( there were three options of ring with black pearl). I am demandable customer and sometimes even capricious. I am satisfied with service, product range and quality. If by chance we are back to Moorea ( my wife presses me to come back), we will visit this store again.
Thanks to Sabine, Vaiana, Louisa.
Regards,

in 14 reviews
"great assortment"
"gold chain"
in 2 reviews
"trip to french polynesia"
in 5 reviews
in 8 reviews
"papeete"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We found SAB pearls after visiting almost every other shop on the island. I wish we walked into it first-- SAB Pearls has a wide variety of beautiful pearls for any budget. The employees are kind, very helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. We visited this beautiful shop while on our honeymoon. I purchased myself a pearl to remind me of our wonderful time and we brought back two for our mothers. They loved them and so do I!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

As tourists from the US, we were happy to get direction from a taxi driver to see SAB to look for a black pearl. Louisa was our salesperson and age was patient, informational, and friendly. We purchased a necklace with two pearls and we were happy with the quality and price. This skip is rather small and has a limited selection, but if you want to feel like you are getting good information and value for your money, I highly suggest you at least check them out.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Sabine, Louisa and Vaiana were wonderful hosts as we shopped at SAB, and we purchased a stunning single large pearl necklace for considerably less than a similar one offered at a shop in the resort where we stayed in Moorea. We will be abck the next time we are there.