“Wonderful Pearl Store”
Review of SAB Pearls

SAB Pearls
Ranked #5 of 30 Shopping in Moorea
More attraction details
Owner description: Exquisite Tahitian Black Pearl Jewelry.Gold, diamonds, rhodium platted silver.Duty free. COURTESY SHUTTLE
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Sabine, Louisa and Vaiana were wonderful hosts as we shopped at SAB, and we purchased a stunning single large pearl necklace for considerably less than a similar one offered at a shop in the resort where we stayed in Moorea. We will be abck the next time we are there.

All reviews
"black pearl"
in 21 reviews
"my husband and i"
in 14 reviews
"great quality"
in 6 reviews
"trip to french polynesia"
in 5 reviews
"assistant"
"papeete"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2017

SAB was recommended by our favorite waitress at Hilton and very pleased we didn't have to hunt through all the others to find this gem.

Service was friendly and helpful without being pushy, had a great selection with excellent quality and we ended up buying more and different pearls than we had planned.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We are on a get away to Moorea. We were told a few places to look at pearls. But our absolute favorite shop was SAB pearls. The owner and her assistant were both in the shop working. And they were so kind and friendly. No pressure to buy. But their pieces are beautiful and rare. So of course I walked away with a ring, earrings and two pendant necklaces. (I hope the pictures do them justice). We will absolutely be back for more and recommend this shop to anyone coming to Moorea!
Brandon and Michelle Simmons
(Hawaii)

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice store - you can tell the pearls are of a good quality even when you're no expert. The staff is nice snd helpful. I recommend this place for your shopping.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2017

It's hard to put into words the delight I feel wearing my amazing pearls from Sabine. I had read about her in the in-flight magazine and then I had the wonderful experience of co-designing a beautiful necklace she was stringing when I walked in the door of her shop. She has an eye for creative, innovative designs and was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and a true artiste. So glad I decided to go with SAB Pearls. Truly one of a kind in the Society Islands. Never found a better place than her shop.

1  Thank GZky