“Nice spot for dinner, but watch out for the garlic!!”

Le Motu Pizza Grill
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Moorea
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 32
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WIFI-free
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stopped here for dinner. There was no one else in the restaurant so the service was attentive. While we were there, a few people came in for take away meals, but the in-house business seemed slow (we were there early though).
My wife and daughter had crepes, which were substantial and I had the garlic prawns, which were delicious.....but the garlic in the sauce was to stay with me for a couple of days - according to the wife anyway!!
Good value food and great service if you’re in the Papetoai area. Would happily eat there again (but may give the garlic a miss next time!)

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stopped here for lunch on a very, very rainy day in Moorea. The pizza was excellent. We had the Hawaiian pizza with Hinano ambre. The pizza was cooked to perfection, thin crust, with fresh pineapples and ham. The ambre beer was like sweet molasses.

I would make a point to visit this restaurant again if we were in Moorea. In fact, I talked about the pizza for a few days following our visit!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This is a very casual place ( plastic table and chairs) that is more like a cafe although open for dinner. Its fine for a basic or light meal of a burger crepes salad or pizza. Nothing fancy and food is ok but nothing special. One of the cheaper eateries in the Haapiti area of Moorea.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is just down the street from Intercontinental Resort and Spa. My wife and I dropped in for lunch. I have the Oriental Pizza and she got a salad. The pizza was about half the price of the pizza's at the hotel and it was good food. It had the right combination of cheese, meat, and veggies and was exactly what I was looking for. We spent less than $40 USD between my wife and I, and we really enjoyed the food.

1  Thank Juhsten
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a nice dinner at Le motu. The swordfish was excellent and nicely cooked but the calzone was ok. I had asked for it ham free but it arrived full of ham. In any event it was a nice dinner