Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2017

If can get a reservation you will not be disappointed, Clean, spacious and modern. Suite 881 makes coming to Bethel an experience similar to being in your own digs. A great bed to sleep is a must when traveling and Suite 881 has great beds!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

In town for two weeks, I wanted something a bit more home-like than a hotel room. I booked Suite 881 based on Trip Advisor reviews.

We had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, private bath, desk, lounge chair.

It was very comfortable and clean. The location was perfect for walking to most in town establishments.

When in Bethel again, this will be my go to place to stay!!! Host was easy to work with and super helpful!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tennillebug
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I tried Suite 881 on the strength of it's reviews here on TripAdvisor, and am glad I did. While the location is a little hard to find if you're not aquatinted with Bethel, the rooms are quite large, recently constructed, furnished with Scandinavian minimalist furniture, and all look out onto a nice green space. There is a screened in porch with grill if you want to cook food outside. It isn't a B&B though since breakfast is NOT provided. I would stay here again when traveling to town for business.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NomeMan
Reviewed 28 June 2017

So, my little "cottage" is actually located in Tundra Ridge so it's away from, well, pretty much everything. But with the abundance of taxi service here in Bethel, it's no big deal. Any restaurant will also deliver. However, with a VERY well supplied kitchen complete with stove and fridge (and even a crock pot) plus utensils and bowls and measuring cups, etc. you can grab some groceries and just cook for yourself (that's what I did). It's Bethel, so there might be some sticker shock at the grocery store, but it was better than my $43 pizza! The bed was comfy, the shower was hot, and there is a washer and dryer in each unit. If I ever return to Bethel, you can bet I'll be calling Lynette at Suite 881!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I travel to Bethel 3-4 times per year. Suite 881 is a GREAT place to stay. Always a clean fully stocked suite complete with kitchen, cable, WIFI, and washer/dryer unit. No other place I want to stay in Bethel. GREAT management..

Date of stay: May 2017