Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I spent two nights at the Gr88 Bear B&B in Bethel, Alaska to attend my nephew, Eli Jacobson's wedding. Wind chill was 24 below that week end and I was snug and comfortable in the spacious Swan Room on the 2nd floor with an attached bath (shareable with others). Breakfast (included) was a tasty fritata with bacon and veggies and as much of the fried sausage as I wanted. Mmmm. This was my first stay here, but next time I'm in town, I plan to stay here again. It is close to the hospital where several family members are working.
Cons? Parking might be a little limited if there is a full house, but it wasn't a problem in November when they just had two or three rooms filled.
I really enjoyed my stay here and my interactions with Katy, Julie and Denise; I travelled as a solo female.

Room tip: The swan room (one big bed) has windows on three sides so overlooks a lake (with swans in the right season) as well as part of the town. The linens are nice and quilts and covers are beautiful, clean and comfy just like everything there.
Date of stay: November 2012