“Well here I am again -TO TELL YOU ALL - THIS IS "TRULY IRISH'”
Review of Gaelic Irish Pub

Gaelic Irish Pub
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Now for the third year in a row - My husband and I were back to celebrate the
best holiday of the year - St. Patricks's Day at the Gaelic Irish Pub. And just a
week ago we took two visitor's there for dinner -and they weren't even Irish and
couldn't stop raving about the food here! I have said before and will say again
and again, the typical Irish dishes like the "shephard;s Pie" that I grew up eating, is
just as good as my Grandmother used to make. All I can say is, the Owner and
his lovely wife here must have really done their homework, cause it is exactly like
we experience on our wonderful annual stays in Galway, the best City in Ireland!
And on St. Patty's Day if you are here in Costa Rica, don't even think about another
place to celebrate - just get yourselves over for a fun-filled night at The Gaelic Irish
Pub!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I would go to this place weekly if I lived by it! I have tried just about everything on the menu and IT IS ALL GOOD. The fish and chips are the most authentic I have found in Costa Rica and the decor and presentation are awesome. The service is always friendly and I wish only the best to the owner and his family.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Nice house beer, very friendly staff. I tried the IPA, and it tasted great. A few of the darker beers were served with nitro.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Been a few times now and its a great little bar. The fish and chips is very good as is the shepherds pie. As an Irishman who likes good craft brews, I like their red ale and the stout which are brewed on the premises. Alejandro is a very friendly and welcoming host and service is always top notch. The location probably isn't ideal and probably explains why it is so quiet much of the time. Its a bit of a well kept secret at present. Always easy parking right outside.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very cozy place in the middle of Escazu, good place to visit with friends for beers and watch games, good food and service. Will be back soon.