“A good option in Santa Ana ”
Review of Restaurante Gaudi

Restaurante Gaudi
Ranked #59 of 698 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 23
Description: its a New family to serve autentic mediterránean food and authentic spanish tapas ,fresh fish, Sea food, and delicios lamp. also you can find a excelent ambient and music to enjoy with your Friends and family
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Must taste the carambola juice, the best dishes are not on the menu, so the waiter will offer you these, food is very well prepared (carpaccio de pulpo and the risotto de maricos deserve a try), nice service.

1  Thank Marlon B

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome food, friendly service, nice atmosphere, beautiful infrastructure, colorful decorations, highly recommended!!

1  Thank Caro C
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I must say that Gaudi and its Chef have made believers out of me. The wife and I have visited this restaurant many times and have always ordered from the menu our favorite things like lamb burger and rack of lamb or the Corvina cooked to order but on a rushed visit we decided to try the executive menu and we were blow away. The value and quality of food you get from a five star Chef is mind blowing. They offer either Soup or Salad with a main course, sides, drink and dessert for 5k colones. I have been there the last 3 days ordering the executive and today i plan on making it my fourth. Please go and try Gaudi. You will not be disappointed. By the way the service is 5 stars. ENJOY!

1  Thank Vatsmia
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Wife and I just came back from a very nice lunch at Gaudi. We started of with the Gazpacho style soup and the Mussels. Then moved on to The lamb burger and the Sea bass. Service was wonderful and the music even better. I was pleasantly surprised over the food and its flavors. Was not very sure what to expect when we first walked in but they sure made a believer out of me. I can see myself as a regular. Cant wait to partake in the rest of the menu.

1  Thank Vatsmia
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Just opened a few months ago so visited to find a clean environment but a bit bare in atmosphere. Chairs are almost comfortable, service is ok, menu is promising. Worth a visit to see if they improve.