“Always on time!”

Interbus
Ranked #7 of 39 Transportation in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Interbus is the leading provider of Shared Transportation in Costa Rica; since 1996, it has offered innovative and sustainable solutions, providing Shuttle Transportation between the major tourist destinations. It offers a comfortable, friendly, accessible and efficient Transportation option within the country. Transportation from hotel to hotel, small units and excellent customer service strengthen the aim of offering a high quality service at low prices, providing an efficient, easy, safe and comfortable way of transportation for all customers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We took interbus 3 times in our recent trip to Costa Rica. The drivers were consistently nice and always right on time. My daughter got a little carsick on one trip and the driver was very accommodating and helpful. Totally recommend!

1  Thank Ilka D
Interbus CR C, Gerente at Interbus, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thanks for your comment... :)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"manuel antonio"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We used Interbus to transfer from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio and were completely happy with their services. The driver picked us up on time from our hotel in Monteverde, was very friendly and helped us to load our luggage. The ride itself was very convenient. The seats were comfortable and one could enjoy the view of the Costa Rican landscape while driving. After about half the journey, a short stop was made at a restaurant where one could use the restroom and stock up with drinks and snacks. After a total travel time of 4 hours we were dropped off in Manuel Antonio on time and without problems at the desired hotel. It would have taken us over 8 hours by bus for the same route and we definitely would not have arrived so relaxed. We can recommend Interbus to 100% for transfers in Costa Rica.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Awesome_Journeys_net
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I contacted Interbus on their info email 2 months before my planned vacation, and they confirmed that they could provide the service. However thet wanted me to send over the security code for my credit card, which my bank doesnt allow, so after a few emails back and forth we agreed that I could pay upon arrival in San Jose.
When I confirmed that I was happy with the solution they went back on this, and told me my reservation was not valid and that they now didnt have any shuttles available..! I had to go with a different provided, and it was like day and night. The provider i went with used paypal, and sent over receipts and ititeray before asking for money. I am really glad I didnt use Interbus after all.

1  Thank odanor

hello
We regret the experience, but within our policies is that all services must be paid before the day of service; if not, we can not save the spaces. We regret not having been able to offer you the service, but we are glad that you were able to reach your destination with another transport

Reviewed 5 April 2018

neither driver spoke english but luckily my spanglish was good enough to hold a conversation and the fellas were super nice and professional the whole ride. that a/c was great! it was so hot outside

Thanks for your comment