US$ 134
US$ 93
US$ 115
US$ 106
Park Inn
Barcelo San Jose(San Jose)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 90
US$ 103
US$ 81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 113
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 258
US$ 102
Hotel Santo Tomas(San Jose)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 70
US$ 68
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsprivate roomclean roomslovely courtyarddouble bedconvenience storehome away from homela sabanacable tvbreakfast includedperfect locationfelt safedental workminute walkcosta ricaairportstadiumadventure
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018

When I go to San Jose I like staying in MiCasa hostel as the staff are very nice and helpful, it is not like a backpackers hostel, it is more quite and you feel like home. It is very well located. I normlally go on business, and I have become a regular so thye cater to some of our special needs which is grat customer service! In particular the cook and cleaning lady, Nieves is very nice, as are Vinicio, Eric, Brandon and the rest of staff!

Room Tip: If you get a floor level room in front of the garden be sure to close the door to prevent friendly creatures to enter
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Federico d, Propietario at Mi Casa Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your time sharing your experience with us!

Is very important for us our guests reviews.

We are glad you felt like home, this is our purpose!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Mi Casa Hostel has been my choice for accommodations twice now when I traveled to Costa Rica for dental work. Their staff is knowledgeable, professional and always ready to help you with any tours you may want to take. It is ideally located near restaurants and is walking distance to downtown. A gorgeous city park is a block away. The rooms are clean, neat and very comfortable with outside accommodations for relaxing. Breakfast is included.

Room Tip: Because I had dental work done I opted for a single bed with bath and was totally satisfied.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your time sharing your experience with us!

Is very important for us our guests reviews.

Our location is very comfortable for our guest! We are glad you felt like home, this our main purpose!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

A decent hostel in a quiet area of the city but a little way from the centre. We had booked the private suite for $40 but on arrival we were given a standard room, when I asked about this they argued for a while then said they understood that the website was wrong but couldn't give the difference back as it was up to the owner. who I asked them to get back to me with an explanation of apology but they never did. The hostel itself is comfortable but breakfasts are definitely on the small side.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your time sharing your experience with us!

Is very important for us our guests reviews to improve.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We will all the process to avoid this to happen in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I loved to stay in that property! It´s really the best!!!
They were very helpful...amazing! I will never forget what they did for me when I stayed in that city!
.Thank you Mi Casa Hostel for all!
....

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Mi Casa was a very a clean and peaceful refuge in the bustling of San Jose. We stayed in a beautiful room with our own double bed and bathroom. The kitchen was clean and stocked, as well there was a beautiful courtyard to hang out in. If you're looking for serenity rather than party party, then this would be an excellent choice.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple