US$ 150
Balmoral Hotel(San Jose)
US$ 136
US$ 99
Barcelo San Jose(San Jose)
US$ 85
US$ 144
US$ 119
US$ 86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 78
Hotel Del Rey(San Jose)
US$ 119
US$ 112
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprivate roomlovely courtyarddouble bedconvenience storehome away from homecable tvrooms are cleanbreakfast includedperfect locationfelt safedental workcosta ricaairportadventurerefrigeratorsjlounge
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

A decent hostel in a quiet area of the city but a little way from the centre. We had booked the private suite for $40 but on arrival we were given a standard room, when I asked about this they argued for a while then said they understood that the website was wrong but couldn't give the difference back as it was up to the owner. who I asked them to get back to me with an explanation of apology but they never did. The hostel itself is comfortable but breakfasts are definitely on the small side.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Federico d, Propietario at Mi Casa Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your time sharing your experience with us!

Is very important for us our guests reviews to improve.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We will all the process to avoid this to happen in the future.

Pura vida,

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I loved to stay in that property! It´s really the best!!!
They were very helpful...amazing! I will never forget what they did for me when I stayed in that city!
.Thank you Mi Casa Hostel for all!
....

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Mi Casa was a very a clean and peaceful refuge in the bustling of San Jose. We stayed in a beautiful room with our own double bed and bathroom. The kitchen was clean and stocked, as well there was a beautiful courtyard to hang out in. If you're looking for serenity rather than party party, then this would be an excellent choice.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I came to Costa Rica in May 2016, my first solo traveling adventure, and so many things went wrong. About an hour before landing, I realized that I couldnt make it to the hostile i had booked, or any of the activities scheduled. Finding Mi Casa hostel saved the entire trip!

Two locals on the plane told me to look up Mi Casa, and their online booking was a savior. I booked online and asked for a ride there from the airport, they scheduled it all for me in less than an hour! The staff were friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was amazing, I wish i could make pancakes and coffee like I had while I stayed! The room was clean and inviting, and the overall location was great for getting to events in San Jose. Having access to the kitchen and refrigerator saved a ton of money for me over the week. The facility was beautiful, I loved the pool table, plants, hammock out back, etc. I felt safe, welcome, and secure during my stay.
Added bonus were the cats! the building next door was under construction and cats would run around on the roof all day long, missing my lovebug from back home, I befriended a few of them.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Perfect location for my needs. Walking distance do dental office. Several restaurants nearby. Staff, Eddie and Brandon, so very helpful. Breakfast included. Meticulously maintained. Comfortable seating areas inside and outside. My third stay here over last five years. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo