“Little Argentina”

Ranked #9 of 822 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Argentine food in a lovely place in the heart of San José. We work hard to make our costumer the best meal in San Jose. Just walk in and you will not regret. We wish to see you!
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Where to eat? Always a good question. I chose this place by LP. I was feel like Buenos Aires, just after step in They have many tables at upstairs, above the noise street side. I eat sausage and currasco. Tasty, big enough. Definitely a good place. Only one (-) they do not have anymore Argentinian beer.

1  Thank Earthlingman_Hun
Julian S, Gerente at Tenedor Argentino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thanks very much Earthlingman_Hun for your good review. We are very happy reading that you could enjoy our decoration as u were in Buenos Aires, that is what we always try to do. Talking about the argentinian beer, the only thing that we can say is that this stuff is out of hands for us cause the company who sell us the beer, run out it, and no one know when the gonna get again. We wish see u again with us!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner here, great wine and food. The ambiance is nice and the food has a great quality for the price you pay. The service is good to, considering European standards.
You will not be disappointed when you go here!

1  Thank Martin v
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My husband and I had dinner here on our first night in San Jose. The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome and comfortable. The menu was extensive. My husband’s steak was not particularly tender but had great flavor. The empanadas I ordered (one chicken and one beef) were delicious. We shared a half bottle of Alto Hormigas, perfect for our dinner, and a dessert of Costa Rican rice pudding. I would recommend this restaurant and go there again.

1  Thank Cordelia Z
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Amazing food and amazing service! Especially by manager and owner Julian who was very helpful during our experience here. Shame we only discovered this place on the last night of our stay otherwise we would totally have come back!

A definite place to go if you want great Empanadas, drinks and meat!

Thanks for the wonderful evening at this restaurant.

1  Thank KoenVanDH
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I dined here twice during my stay in San Jose, following a recommendation from the hotel I was staying at nearby. The food is excellent and reasonably priced. I recommend the chicken with garlic and mushroom!!

1  Thank s0la3