After reading some negative reviews, I didn't see this hotel as outdated or even 'budget style', we paid £120 for 2 nights for a 2 bedroom apartment, each room with a double bed, kitchen area with washer/drying, oven, kettle etc. A living room with TV, considering how much you would have to pay for this sort of room in the UK or somewhere in Europe very good value. It is out of the way and you do need to drive or get taxis, we stayed here after a busy 3 weeks travelling from Guatemala to San Jose and just wanted somewhere to relax and thats what we got, hot tub was lovely, had in room massages! The food was nice, the staff were nice. there is a bar but when we stayed it was quiet, there were only me and my friend in there! The pool is not heated so us quite a shock if you jump in unknowingly! Not somewhere you would stay if you wanted to be close to the city and had a big itinerary of things to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose