“Overpriced, tasteless food with terrible service!”
Review of Nodally

Nodally
Ranked #234 of 842 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I don't mind paying for good food, but this restaurant is overpriced for the food they have. I asked for noodles with vegetables, which the vegetables were onion and cabbage, it tasted just like butter and I payed over $20 for that! Person with me ordered a dish with Tofu, rice and vegetables and the rice was unsalted and in general it didn't' taste good! Our waiter was a young man who often forgot us or other customers were there, at some point I saw a couple from another table bringing the bill to him because he didn't pay attention to them, same deal with us, we had to be constantly calling him. So in my experience not amazing food, not good service and way too much money for tasteless food.
Maybe other dishes are good, but in my experience I would not recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I am always near nodally you could think it's easy to get bored by a place when you visit it too often, well in my case it doesn't happen with this place.
The sushi is great sure but I really advice you try the other dishes last time I went with someone who "doesn't like" Asian food well she ended up loving the food and the experience I mean seriously she almost finish my plate as well as hers.
Bottom line try it! You will not regret it (last advice: its all better if you eat in the place)

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for a while with my girl friends. At first they were scared and didn't wanted to try the food because I always get them to different places for eating. Well, that day wasn't an exception. Well, after that night Nodally became our place for our meetings and girls night out! They loved the food. Last night I went with one of those girl friend and remind our days when we hang out to Nodally. The food is awesome, the environment is cozy, what I loved the most is the idea of cooking and non cooking area! We obviously love to be in the cooking area. For any Korean BBQ or even sushi... Nodally is the best place to go and not to forget to mention... PRICE... Is the best of town! You pay for what you got! High quality food!

Reviewed 13 February 2015

I am a fan of Korean BBQ,

Living in Costa Rica, this was somewhat of a impossible thing to find. For what Costa Rica has to offer... This restaurant resembles most what Korean BBQ is supposed to.

I have been to places in Canada and USA and nothing compares to those but if you are in the mood for some Korean, you won't be disappointed with Nodally. They have grills in the middle of the tables ( about 5) and other tables that don't.

Definitely should try it if you want some good Korean BBQ!

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

I stick to the Korean food as it it hard to find in San Jose and Japanese food seems to be common.

The kimchi and other pickled side dishes are always fresh and delicious.

The waiters seem to be very enthusiastic and even speak a little Korean despite having never been to Korea.