“Nice place”

Maria Bonita
Ranked #109 of 730 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Food: The food was great. I would recommend the chimichanga! I didnt like the tacos but my friend did. We also tried the quesadilla, also tasty.
Service: Our waiter was friendly. She didnt speak english so we got to practice some spanish. She offered to get someone who spoke english but we said it was ok.
It was not a touristic restaurant at all, which was good!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I went there not knowing what to expect, but was definitely pleasantly surprised. It is a very humble and peaceful atmosphere with great food. I had a huge burrito, and it was the entire size of my plate. I recommend this place and will be going back.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Well i was walking by to go the central aria and i found the lil gem the food was good and it was alot love it and i can say good maxican food and also good service there is just one creepy guy at the door but hey is ok must try the chips and meat

1  Thank luis d
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I had several meals here during two visits to CR. Great food and exceptional soups. Some of the staff speak English but not a problem. Lovely family that own and run it.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

nice, clean restaurant. good variety of food. good tasting food. Just felt it was a little over priced. that said, I do recommend