“Delicious and good service”

La Diez Parrilla Argentina
Ranked #15 of 831 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 42
Description: We offer the best quality in Argentine beef cuts with an Italian touch, visit us and our Chef José Canales in front of your eyes will prepare your dish.
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Try the lomo ancho, you will not regret it. Very nice service also. Normal prices. Nice discovery in center of San Jose

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The waiter told us they have only been open four months. We had a wonderful meal. My steak was incredibly tender and cooked just right. The service was excellent and. Wry helpful but not hovering. Highly recommended.

1  Thank MarionV
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had just flown in from a long flight and I ran across this restaurant on TripAdvisor. I went in and it was mostly empty because of the weather but I asked the waiter what did he recommend and he recommended the churrasco with potatoes, salad and asaparagus. I didn't know what to expect but the food was AMAZING I cleaned my plate. They then gave me a complimentary desert on them. Great restaurant, great food and amazing service. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

San Jose needs more fine dining. The food here is great, and the service was impeccable. Think one step up from Bonefish.... The front has cafe seating, but there is plenty of cozy seating in the back. And the cost was reasonable for a great steak dinner. Save room for a yummy dessert!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We would really recommend this place as the service was dedicated and friendly in a very calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Definitely looking forward to return soon.
Really enjoyed dinner at this place.