“Skip It!”

Cafeteria Giaccomin
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Nothing good to write about this place. Pastries are very mediocre. Even the coffee, in a country of great coffee, this place did not cut it. Do not bother coming here. So sorry.

2  Thank Willow456

Reviewed 31 August 2013

This is a very good coffee shop! Pastries and cakes are good, not amazing. Service is excellent and quick.The environment around it is awesome. You have this good clean terrace with trees around it in which you can sip your coffee and enjoy. I loved it!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Best chocolates in Costa Rica, excellent service and beautiful setting !! Have a cappuccino on the terrace Recommended 100%

2  Thank Jorge S
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This is an excellent coffee shop. The pastries are different and out of this world. It is clean and the food is consistently good, and you really get service with a smile.

1  Thank crafterincr
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Their sweets are good, we like the turron, and some of the bar cookies. But the coffee we got there at Paseo de las Flores Mall was the worst I have tasted in Costa Rica. Too bitter to drink, we had to dump it. They also did not put all of my order into the bag, so I missed my almond cookies. :( I won't stop there again.