“Tasty Vegetarian”
Review of Kula

Kula
Ranked #80 of 831 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 8
Description: Vegetarian, Vegan, 100% organic food. Non GMO. Real food with tons of love. Sandwich, Salads and COLD PRESS JUICES.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The interior was very beautiful and modern. The lunch menu quite cheap and tasteful. We will definitely go there again!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I have been traveling alone here in Costa Rica. I am also vegan, which can sometimes be a challenge to find good vegan food. Kula healthy bar is absolutely amazing. The food is so tasty and the staff is genuine. I only speak a little bit of Spanish which also makes things a bit more of a challenge, however, the owner speaks fluent English. So far I have come here three times and will most certainly be going back again during my current stay in San Jose Costa Rica. I HIGHLY recommend coming here!!! In the pictures I included, the food is: a yummy salad, an amazing falafel burger, and a veggie sandwich with pesto! All vegan and all delicious. Thank you kula healthy bar! ✨

1  Thank Amelia D
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a bite after reading the reviews. Food and juices were delicious, kids raved about it too! We had quinoa and feta salad, juices and a piece of peach cake. Definitely recommend, when you are sick of fried food!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Absolutely delicious, inexpensive, charming place! I was a little skeptical at first, however, upon taking my first bite, my body was warmed with appreciation and delight! The staff was very welcoming. The tables are a little small.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while trying to find a bite to eat for lunch in the hotel's neighborhood. Located on the corner of the building, it has a lot of light and very nice early afternoon sun. The menu has a variety of healthy options including sandwiches, salads, arepas, soup of the day and juices. We followed the recommendation of the staff and went for slightly baked arepas with cheese, mushrooms, avocado and pesto. Totally delicious and very beautifully presented! My favorite was the one with coco & yuca (cassava) base, which is a bit sweeter and perfect for gluten-sensitive /intolerant foodies. We also loved the local probiotic drink, Chichitas Cusuco (similar to combucha). Highly recommended!

1  Thank Ksenia T