“Laaaaaaaawwwwved it! ”

Raw Co. Juicery & Food
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Escazu
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Description: Jugos Cold Pressed, batidos, bowls, ensaladas, yogurt, todo libre de gluten y si azucares refinadas ni preservantes
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say! I LOVED IT.
I am not a fan of such healthy food, so I went a bit skeptic, and became a fan.

I has the tuna poke, that in my mind “anyone can make”, how ever Chef Nena and her team demonstrated that is not the case. The way they prepare the rice, the mixed greens and tuna were something else.

I also tried the salmon bagel, bread made out of seeds... AAAAWWWWW MAAAAAA ZIIIIIIIING. I was scared at the beggining that the bread was going to be hard and crunchy and was super soft and yummy.

The Coconut dessert was to die for.

Juices? I want them all.

Also tried the flu shot... delish!

Luved it, luved it, luved it.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Incredible Raw food. I can't really explain what they have done for me and my family. A complete life changing experience. Eat it every day. Nothing compares to it. Service is great and the food is even greater. My daughters and I are addicted. Do not miss out. Vegetarian Poke bowl, Salads, Juices, shakes wow wow wow wow!!!!!Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

If you are into the "raw" food wave this is a very good place where you will be able to find options. Definitely not for every palate, but do recommend to try ....

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank AlxFlx
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The juices, desserts, smoothies and creative lunch options are all delicious. Our favorite lunch/snack spot in San Jose. Healthy and tasty!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Definitely my favorite place in San Jose to eat a desert or a bowl! Also, they have the best juices for a healthy daily life! :)

Date of visit: January 2017