“Nice tequila selection”

Mas T'kila
Ranked #82 of 175 Restaurants in Escazu
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

It's hard to find a tequila bar that actually has a good selection of tequilas.

Good service. No live band like the other reviews mention but I'll be back another night.

Nice place to chill after long day at the office. Open air and laid back.

Trying the food next time I come.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to have appetizers, as we were quite full from lunch. We just wanted to have a few bites to eat and a drink. We fell upon this place accidentally because our hotel was in the same little shopping center. Mas aT'Kila, as the name suggests, has an amazing variety of
Tequila's. The service was great. We fell in love with the kindness and generosity of the bartender Arnold and Vinicino, our waiter (& Greater). The food was good, bar food as suggested, drinks were Grand. It is because of the servers we met that work in this little charmer & the great Tequila's that we will definitely go back! Besos

Reviewed 26 February 2016

we had a nice night with some friends during our vacation in costa rica. They have nice food and the variety of liquor is amazing. To have a nice night you can visit this bar for sure.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We are here on a work trip and wound up at this cool place. It's apparently a chain, which I try to avoid, but fun nonetheless. The waiter spoke no English, and my Spanish is por. We had some girls who spoke pretty fluent Spanish who ordered for me, and the order came out wrong... I had ordered two helpings of a 2-taco dish and 3 taquitos came out. We didn't complain because I was hungry and the food looked (and tasted great), and I'm not sure if it was our fault or theirs... Point is, know some Spanish or be prepared to do a lot of menu-pointing and googling on your phone.

Had the top shelf margarita, which as expensive ($12) but tasty and decently strong. Nachos were good as well.

They had a full band set up. I'm in a band, and just seeing their set up - large amount of drums, all with microphones - told me they were serious about the sound being good. Unfortunately we had to take off before the band, but I'm told the live music there is great.

This place is in a busy plaza and close to some business hotels. I'd come back.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

My family used to always come for lunch. The pastor nachos were the best. Their food is great, it just depends of it is a full house, then service can be slow. Nice cocktail choices.