El jardin de Anabelle(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 121
US$ 112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

Hotel Alta Las Palomas(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
US$ 154
Hotels.com
Apartotel Don Francisco(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
Hostel Monte Campana Escazu(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
Fauna Luxury Hostel(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
US$ 23
  • Pool
Costa Verde Inn(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
1,462 results
All reviewsclub towercaravan tourcosta ricasan josepool areabeautiful hotellobby barfood courtmultiplaza mallbreakfast buffetbusiness tripalfredofree internetbusiness centercentral americarooms are nicemarket
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

1) If your room is near the elevators, the daily live music from the lobby will be a problem. Management: turn down the volume a bit. You can provide entertainment at a reasonable volume to those in the lobby without disturbing this much the guests trying to rest or work in their rooms.

2) Filthy and blood-stained towels. Management: train your staff not to re-use those.

3) The drain from the shower was clogged. I asked for someone to fix it. The issue remained unsolved for 5 days.

This hotel ia not worth $200/night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ricardo M, General Manager at Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear luis_turrialba,
We appreciate you sharing your comments with us. We feel very sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay; to make sure we solve this issues, since our only purpose is our clients satisfaction.
We hope you come visit us again, to show you this was an isolated event.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I've been here plenty of times before so my expectations were high to begin with. Some remarks about my stay:
First - front desk confuses the room in my booking and still give me the wrong one after I clarify, second - Housekeeping does not empty rubbish bins when cleaning the room, third - front desk messes up my bill and overcharges at checkout (which I had to bark about but was fixed), and finally - I got attitude from front desk when requesting validation for my car park ticket (granted they were dealing with someone at the time, but no need to be rude about it).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hi tharos13,

Thanks for choosing InterContinental Costa Rica at Mulitplaza Mall and leaving your honest feedback.

I am sorry to read that your stay was not exceptional because of some issues, particularly with the of service received from front staff to housekeeping. I am sorry for the letdown. The issues you have raised are shared with hotel management to address accordingly.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Many thanks,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We received inconsistent service at this location. Being a Gold Elite member we are familiar with the standard of service at Intercontinental hotels.

Our check-in experience was sub par. We requested a feather free room at the time of our reservation. We produced our reservation but the clerk seemed completely clueless as to how to proceed. He placed us in a room that was stocked with down-filled pillows and mattress cover. We called down to the desk and the young man that arrived to resolve the situation spoke ZERO english and had no idea why he was there. Chaos ensued and after an overnight flight, it was particularly not appreciated.

The most irritating thing about the hotel is the noise from the nightly "entertainment" echoes up through the open center of the hotel and echoes down the hallways. There was literally a one inch gap under the door to the room, making it seem like "The Girl from Ipanema" was being performed right in our own room. I can appreciate the effort put in to providing entertainment, however the hour and volume that it is provided at given the reality of running a hotel should probably be reviewed. Not everyone is there for leisure. Some people have to get up and work in the morning.

We did receive excellent service at the excursion desk as well as in the onsite restaurant, Pimento.

Room Tip: We had an excellent view of a roof and freeway (sarcasm)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hi Luke A,

Thank you for your stay and for being an IHG Rewards Club Gold Elite member. We rely on guest feedback as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. I am sorry for not meeting your expectations of the IHG brand when it comes to the customer service delivered. It is also saddening to know that you perceived the noise level in the property too high. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise.

Your comments are noted and will be shared with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Here for a conference ; what a beautiful hotel . The room was clean ,beautifully appointed , with espresso machine , great free WiFi , and gorgeous bathroom with soaker tub and shower .
I found the air very stale and the king sized bed way to soft ; the combination of which contributed to the worst sleeps I had while in Costa Rica.
The restaurants were great although pricey . Breakfast buffet was to die for with huge selection of dishes to choice from .
Right across the street from the Multi Plaza I didn't use my car for four days .
Overall if you wish for the best it's the right place to come .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Ricardo M, General Manager at Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear David R,
Thank you very much for sharing your last experience in our hotel. We feel happy hearing we did meet all your expectations during your visit, from beginning to end. I was a pleasure to serve you, and we hope next time you come to Costa Rica, you visit us, maybe next time for leisure.
General manager

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The staff in this hotel are fantastic! I took my family along on a business trip and the service was amazing.
Carlos in the Club Tower lounge looked after us so well at breakfast and again in the evening...always friendly and great with the kids...thank you!

Room Tip: Club Tower rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ricardo M, General Manager at Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear watersonpaul,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us; we feel very happy knowing you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to serve you.
We hope you come visit us very soon.