“Excellent food”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We Love To Serve, We Have The Passion Of The - Kitchen Art. We Looking To Do It Better Always, The Original Taste Of Jerusalem In Costa Rica. Clean And Safety Place. Parking And Security, A Lot Of Sun Light, Very Easy To Get Here. Great Music, Great Food, Great Wines Beers And Cocktails. Our Turkish Cafe Is Part Of Our Passion. We Are Doing Our Own Best Pastry. The Best Pita Bread In All De Americas. You Are More Then Welcome 7 days a week. You Are The Must Important Part Of Our Mission!!!
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Went there with my friend and family for a Israeli (middle eastern) lunch.

Was excellent food and large portions for a very reasonable price point.

Loved the chicken shawarma .

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Sisso

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I went with my husband to have lunch he ordered the Hummus with Lamb which by all means is amazing and the amount of meat in the dish is very good. I ordered a Shish Kebab pita and I couldn't finish it because I got full very quickly.

I would like to return and taste a different dish, I like that their food is not as salty as others similar and the flavours are very balanced.

1  Thank Di L
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

We have been here 8 times!It is one if our fav places in CR. Delicious, fresh, consistent, good prices, clean. We order the Chicken Shawarma plate- with the salads that u pick. The tahini / hummus is so good. The lemonade w spearmint is refreshing too. And the spicy hot sauce ( can ask for on the side) is quite good. Only thing we have to request dif when we r there is that they toast the pita bread a bit more for our taste and they happily do.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I am familiar with middle eastern food so based on my previous experience humus deserves 4/5,
Lamb was just ok, dry and lacking in flavour, more like sheep
Friendly service in English and, decent location and clean premises
Overall I would have given 4 stars if I were not charged $5 extra for my dish than price on menu
I did even bother to ask, but most likely will not return

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Who loves Orient food this is the place, their menu met my expectation super humus chicken shawarma.