“So tasty”
Review of Gallo Rojo

Gallo Rojo
Ranked #12 of 189 Restaurants in Escazu
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We were out walking and happened upon this restaurant. The food was great! The experience was pleasant. It's not "typical" anything as it is a mix of many different cultural foods. They seemed to do it well from our experience. My husband had a Japanese soup. I had a Caribbean fish dish. I would say they have something to please most people's tastes.

1  Thank GypsyJessa

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Great place for a get together with friends. International crowd. Delicious food and drinks, cheers!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Good place. Clean, understated fusion of asian cuisine and tropical ingredients. I like their "executive menu" for lunch on week days.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I drive past this place every day.A couple of friends told me this restaurant was very good so my wife and I decided to try it. Best octopus ceviche I've had and the food is truly outstanding. Service is good. Food came fast and the place itself is nice, good atmosphere and great parking. Menu has few platters so you know they're all good. Prices are good too. Love it and will become a regular here.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is nicely decorated. They offer an Asian fusion menu. Portions are well sized and have a fair value.