See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

What an incredible journey-from milking goats, gathering eggs, and picking fruit for breakfast - to relaxing on the porch having coffee in the afternoon watching it rain. Proprietors Scott and Diane Nieminen make it special for their guest to have a full adventure in the rainforest at Hot Springs Lodge, Costa Rica. Hiking to beautiful waterfalls, cooling off in the spring fed pool, a day on Catamaran, relax on the beach, zip lining, 4-wheeling, visit to the spice farm, delicious meals, among other activities. The beauty of the Lodge, flowers, trees, animals, do not do it justice you must see and experience the adventure! I look forward to my next visit! Ann Darden

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

By far the most breathtaking place I've been in my life and one the most spiritual moments. Scott one of the owners is the greatest. The stay for there with me and my wife will be in our memory for the rest of our lives. If you looking for real Costa Rica experience this is your destination

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the lodge and had a great time. The lodge owner, Scott, is kind and very accommodating. The resident chef will treat you well also. He is a great cook. The lodge is Eco friendly, so be prepared not to have a big T.V., but rather solar power and a good book with the true enjoyment of nature. Highly recommend !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my new wife had the amazing opportunity to spend our first week together at the Hot Springs Lodge for our honeymoon and we had already planned our next trip back before we even left! It was like having a second family we never now about there. The food was absolutely to die for and was always enough for seconds and even thirds for big eaters like me! We took the tour threw the mountain and to the hot springs and it was the best hick we have ever took in our lives no doubt! How beautiful was the hot springs. It was hard to believe we got to do something like that, almost like being in a movie! Don't miss your chance to enjoy this exotic and well organized hidden paradise.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chasew55
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We only spend a day at the Hot springs lodge, so wish we could have stayed longer, the hotel, personal and just everything was just outstanding. Worth every penny!
The drinks and food are well worth the money you spend. The views are incredable. The wild live is just there. This is paradise in Costa Rica.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family