Key West Inn Wetumpka
US$ 52
US$ 45
US$ 86
US$ 84
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our girls trip to casino rooms are clean and quit. The staff was very helpful you are only 1.5 miles from casino which makes it even better. There is a Wal-Mart across the road and several fast food restaurant near by.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank shattuck81
Reviewed 2 August 2016

All of these bad reviews had me scared but me and my husband stayed the night there and the bad reviews are false.The inn was very nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. We had reservations and when we got there a room with a king bed was available and was asked if we wanted that room. Will definitely stay there the next time we are in the area!!!!

Room Tip: Room 115 was great
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We have reservations confirmed three times, twice in person for four room for out of town family. A couple of day before the family arrival, one of the four rooms was cancelled. The person who made our reservations requested specific rooms due to physical limitations of a couple of the guests. We arrived at the hotel about 6 p.m last night to find that someone in their incompetence and cancelled two rooms instead of one. So here we are, 8 of us in a strange town and tired and no place for all of us to stay. The staff wasn't necessarily rude but they were not helpful either. They should have apologized profusely and attempted to secure lodging elsewhere because it was their mistake. The manager was less than helpful, if that possible, and very abrupt. My advice...do not stay here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Marie J
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I love this hotel because it is near a lot of stores and restaurants of your choice I would highly recommend this hotel go see for yourself.....it is in the main area of downtown Alabama beautiful location 1st or 2nd floor nice and clean and the staff is very polite and friendly....

Room Tip: near lots of stores and restaurants and casino is also near and it is right off the highway 231
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank phillip w
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed here and it was awful. The staff was rude and the bathrooms were disgusting. We got a king size room and there were 3 small pillows on the bed so we called the front desk and asked for more they advised they don't have any. Therefore we went to Wal-Mart bought 2 pillows and came back to the room and asked for a late checkout. A guy on the phone stated he could do noon I then asked for a wake up call at 1130 he stated "ok". About 1115 we had a man and woman beating on our door telling us check out was 1100 I told him he called for noon check out and he started yelling at me telling me no late check out. I told him I wasn't lying and we were getting ready he then kept pointing at the door saying 1100. I shut the door called the front desk ask to speak to the manager she stated she was the manager and they don't offer late check out. I told her I spoke to a gentleman at front desk and he was supposed to do a 1130 wake up call and noon check out. She started arguing with me. I told her we would NEVER be back and I would make a review she had nothing to say. Very rude staff and very unpleasant stay if your heading to wetumpka stay in Montgomery or at interstate exit if casino is booked.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple