“Luxury, service, activities, and new friends...”
Evening Elegance at Villa Perezoso
Front entrance Villa Perezoso; be greeted by our top rated staff and a waterfall..
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The famous Villa Perezoso Staff
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CPSCalifo...
California
“Luxury, service, activities, and new friends - all in one week”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The villa is spectacular. Decorations strike a nice balance between unique and interesting and comfort/warmth. Rooms are spacious, with stunning views of the bay and islands.
The staff is world-class. The GM is there when you want him, attends to all your activity reservations, ensures you get what you want, and then disappears when not needed. The Chef can make anything, from Italian pastas to "typical" Costa Rican to delicious Surf & Turf beef tenderloin with his own special sauce. The waiter/souse chef delivers all with a smile, and ensures that nothing is lost between stove and table. Again there when you want, and not when you don't. The housekeeping staff keeps the place spotless, a non-trivial tasks when the guests include 7 young kids, and a beach nearby.

The location is awesome. Close enough the Quepos to get stuff if you need, closer still to the beach and Manuel Antonio reserve. Activities like surfing, zip line, rafting are all withing easy reach.

This last trip was my second - not my last. I'll be back as soon as I can. The staff there is not just a staff, they are part of my extended family now.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service, stunning villa, great location
Liked least: it takes 2.5 hrs to get here from San Jose by auto
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NV
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
1 Apr 2014
We loved hosting and witnessing your wedding ceremony here at Villa Perezoso…thank you for sharing it with us. We look forward to having you as our guests. Congratulations again on your marriage.
Utah
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
17 Mar 2014
We so appreciate this and that you took the time to review our Villa Perezoso. Thank you for choosing us. Thank you for writing. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Pura Vida!
Granby
Reviewed 1 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

NJ
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing