Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Love!

We had an amazing guide, Jose! The waterfall was great with the pineapple and cookies as an... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
amy31419
Kennesaw, Georgia
via mobile
Incredible Can't Describe this Experience!

Wow, what an experience to remember! My husband, I, and our two boys (12 & 15) were so excited for... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
Stephanie J
Atlanta, Georgia, United States

All reviews dry bag our entire trip great adventure highly recommend this trip unique experience morning tour our trip to costa rica fresh pineapple beautiful waterfall atv tour pura vida these guys mud exhilaration terrain vehicle activity
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first excursion of our 8 day trip. We chose this based on the excellent reviews and uniqueness of the vehicles. This trip was even better than I could have imagined! The guides, Jose and Javier were so inviting and friendly. We absolutely felt like they were invested in our experience and went above and beyond to make sure we experienced the true feel of local Costa Rica. The machines were so fast yet we always felt completely safe! My teenage boys had a blast! A MUST DO when visiting!!!!!!!

Jorge T, Public Relations Manager at Off Road Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi!
Thanks so much for the awesome review! The guys had a treat time riding with you! Please let us know how we can improve our tour to earn your 5 star review! Our goal is to become the premier tour company in our area!

Pura Vida,
April

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I went on this tour with 8 of my friends. It was very reasonably priced compared to some other tours that we were quoted for and was so thrilling and beautiful. Our tour guides were fun and were very accomodating. The waterfall that we traveled to was so gorgeous (you can swim and cool off after a muddy ride, too). This was one of the top highlights of our trip to Costa Rica and I could not recommend it enough!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this excursion with our kids and we all had a great time, the staff was very professional accommodating. They made us feel at home only wish we would have stayed longer to book another excursion with them. We go mudding often, but this topped our expectations!! Looking forward to going back and booking the Extreme Experience.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Jose picked up my boyfriend and I from our hotel. He and the other guide were super friendly from the moment we were picked up to when we were dropped off. This was such a fun way to see the countryside! The waterfall that we visited in the middle of the trip was gorgeous. We never felt rushed and had a wonderful experience. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Been to Costa Rica every year for the past three years and this was the best excursion I have been on! Jose and Jorge were awesome!!! We had a group of 8 and everyone absolutely loved it.