Upon arrival to Manuel Antonio, we checked into another hotel that was previously arranged. Unfortunately this hotel was awful, unclean, and the exact opposite of any pictures and reviews posted on the hotel website. We immediately got a refund and a man at a realty shop just down the road recommended we try the Falls. Although we arrived later in the evening, they were extremely helpful and sympathetic to our situation. They had a delux room available for only 1 night but graciously offered to help us find accommodation for the following night. The room was amazing: super clean ad modern, big comfy bed, flat screen tv, gorgeous rock bottom and sizeable bathroom, walk inn closet + safe. The soap smells amazing also ha ha !! Compared with any other hotel, we even found the mini fridge bar prices to be quite reasonable. The pool was chilly but would be amazing on a hot day. The jacuzzi was nice! The complimentary breakfast has 5 options to chose from, we had traditional gallo pinto which was delicious. They gave us a coupon for complimentary appetizer or dessert if we returned, which we did and ha the chicken pesto pasta for dinner, it was exquisite! We appreciated that the owners came over and talked to us when we returned for dinner to ensure we had found other accommodations! We will definitely return here and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio