Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience and great people

Reviewed 29 March 2021
brandona347
Richmond, Virginia
Fabulous people. Fabulous attitude fabulous adventures perfect vacation

Reviewed 27 February 2021

from US$ 59.00
from US$ 56.42
from US$ 59.00
More Info
All reviews these guys pineapple great teacher individualized attention costa rican meals private lesson pura vida riding waves amazing experience great pictures felt safe highlight of our trip mass manuel beach adventure safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

This place is great. They had excellent communication and recommendations of what location you should choose based off your level before I even started my vacation. I have surfed a few times but it had been a while, so they recommended Dominical which was perfect for me. They pick you up, are super friendly, excellent teachers, and work very hard to make sure you learn and have a good time. They also take good photos of you that you can purchase for $20. Lorenzo was my teacher and he was amazing. Super nice guy and he also gave me great recommendations on other things to do during the rest of my vacation. Super helpful and a great guy. This is definitely who should use if you want to surf while in the area.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Luis ,Jessica, and the entire staff at MASS went above and beyond to ensure our vacation was perfect. We arrived as customers and left as part of their family. My wife and I had the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. We smiled so much in our twelve fabulous days there..it was amazing The accommodations were perfect for us, but may not be for everyone due to the hillside and steepish stairs. We are already planning our next trip to MASS, and we will take grandkids and any other family members that wish to go and a great vacation

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021

incredible. Lorenzo was terrific and my daughter loved it. Manuel Antonio Beach is beautiful. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

It’s ok to have a bad day on the job - it’s not ok to lie about it. I do not have the wrong surf school. All you instructors do not speak English. Nor did they swap out my broken leash in a matter of minutes. I do not appreciate you insinuating I am mistaken or dishonest. Pictured are the two instructors. One started learning English a few months before this lesson and the other spoke basically no English.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Spent a couple of days in Manuel Antonio with group and several of the group wanted to do surf lessons, including my pre-teen daughter.
We signed up with Manuel Antonio Surf School (MASS) and a great time was had by all. The MASS team were fantastic! They picked us up at the hotel, toolkits us to the beach and got everyone prepared. The on beach lesson was short but effective this maximizing the practical in water lessons. Jason Nelson and. Cris Nara were in the water providing the whole time making sure everyone was safe and having fun. Everyone were riding waves before long.

Great job guys! Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: March 2020