“Magical Experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nick D
“Magical Experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It has been a month since visiting Villa Numu and we miss it so much! The villa is amazing, Ignacio and his team are beyond brilliant, breakfast was made beautifully by Rocio (sorry if spelling is incorrect) every morning .....we were truly spoilt. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we cannot say how great our experience was. The first morning waking up to the breathtaking views will stay with us for a long, long while.... As well as the stunning sunsets we saw everyday (the 1000 pics we took of them as well as the few hundred videos just isn't the same) and we adored having the chorus of a tropical forest as our alarm clock!!! Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer ....... Thank you so much Ignacio and team, we cannot thank you enough. Hopefully see you again. Love Nic and Nick !!!!

Your age range 35-49
Escape697...
“The Best Vacation Review”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was the best trip ever. The staff was great and the food, prepared by own chef, was incredible! I truly recommend this property. We stayed at the largest property, Villa Nimbu. It has four floors-one of the rooms is a TV screening room with a pool table right outside. It has three beautiful pools with a jacuzzi. There are a number of amazing rooms with natural elements throughout-even canopy beds to feel the true experience. Near this location, you can go on a canopy tour right by a waterfall with an excursion to swim in the water and jump off the cliffs. There is also surfing nearby-the concierge helped book a great instructor with transportation for two of our days.
He can assist in bookings like these and more-massages, manicures, you name it!

To repeat, this was the best trip ever-I can't think of anything negative-except that it was too short of a trip.

Tour64404...
“I found paradise...and felt like a queen”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our family had an incredible vacation thanks to the wonderful staff and amazing property at Ocio. From the moment we arrived at the well-secured property, we were well taken care of. There was locally pressed fresh juice and refreshing towels upon our arrival. We were then given a tour of the massive property-25,000 square feet I believe. The house is perfectly kept and constantly maintained. It is airy and spacious in addition to having a large number of sleeping areas. The house sits upon a hill so the views are beyond magnificent.
We had the sweetest, most talented house mom who cooked typical breakfasts to order. Local produce, Costa Rican coffee, fresh fruits, frijoles and eggs were some of our favorites. She would prepare the lunches for us with food that we ordered from the local market-fresh fish, ceviche and hamburgers to name a few. The presentations and service were impeccable.
Our private concierge helped arrange canopy tours, waterfall excursions, surfing lessons and massages as well as all transportation. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary-the maid was able to babysit our children so we could slip away. They made reservations for us at the Casa Chameleon hotel just down the road, which is another hotel the group owns. It was the perfect anniversary dinner. Service was impeccable. My husband and I had a delicious meal; tuna tartare, fresh Mahi and a lightened up version of bread pudding alongside an incredible wine. It was the perfect place to spend our anniversary dinner.
The location is close to many restaurants, great beaches for surfing and snorkeling, canopy tours and waterfalls. You can check them out, but once you see any of the houses, you really may not want to leave.
We had a vacation we will never forget thanks to the wonderful staff and amazing accommodations at Ocio Villas.

Aleko123
“Absolute paradise!”
Reviewed 20 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed at Casa Nimbu, the largest house in the compound. The palatial sized rooms featured outdoor showers and baths in fabulously landscaped jungle gardens with imaginative shower heads featuring beach driftwood. I felt like I was bathing in in the jungle! Breathtaking views of Santa Teresa beaches and exotic foliage in gardens delight the eye at every turn. The pools make you not want to leave the water, like silk on the skin. Breakfasts were delicious and served with artistry. I didn't want to leave this beautiful piece of paradise..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The landscaping and site and style of the house...I felt like I was part of nature.
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Daniellem...
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 17 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I can't explain this place in words that would even begin to do it justice! The staff was wonderful, the views are to die for and the property itself is absolutely gorgeous. Nothing bad to say here at all except if you are not a fan of bugs beware all of the bathroom are outdoors but it kind of gives you the full costa rican experience! I myself am not a fan of bugs but I survived it and would love to plan my return!

Additionally, I have to give a huge thank you to Adrian, and Vicky (along with the other staff members) for going above and beyond their job titles by helping me plan a wonderful birthday surprise for my fiancé!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing