We did not stay at Rafiki but we did their Rafting tour. It was absolutely fantastic. The owners are very friendly and by the end of the trip they we felt like family. We even got hugs before we left. The lodge itself is beautiful. The grounds are very well kept and they have a fantastic waterslide. My daughter couldn't keep off of it. After a very good breakfast we headed to the river for the tour. What a fun experience!! We felt 100% safe the entire time. Definetly safe for kids. We took our 9 and 12 year old. Our guide went out of his way to make sure we had a great time. Half way through we stopped and had lunch. They had a whole spread set up in the jungle. It was delicious. Juan Carlos was our personal paparazzi and took amazing pictures during the whole trip. I definetly recommend purchasing his CD. He does a great job! At the end of the trip we went back to the lodge for a brief moment where we enjoyed drinks with the owners and staff. Definetly a memorable experience. Next time we visit Costa Rica we will not only take the tour again but we will stay at the Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas