We are a group of 4 middle aged couples who travel together a lot, and just returned from Costa Rica and spent 5 days at Cariblue. Being our first trip to the Caribbean side, we were very pleased with the area overall, and exceptionally pleased with Cariblue. I reserved through their website, and when we arrived, our rooms were waiting, and were as we reserved. The resort is beautiful, well maintained,and had all that we wanted. Buffet breakfast was expansive and tasty.
Dinner was also very good. I recommend eating there, but you miss part of the experience by missing out on other restaurants in the area. We booked air-conditioned rooms, but turned it on only one night. Only negative is that our TV went out a couple of times, but you do not go there to watch TV. All in all, a wonderful experience, and I highly recommend Cariblue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Caribbean resort in Puerto Viejo, de Limon, Costa Rica.Hotel Cariblue is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the nature, the beaches and comfort.A leader among Costa Rica hotels and resorts, we offer luxurious hardwood bungalows nestled in exotic tropical gardens between the pristine white sand beach of Playa Cocles and lush natural jungle (more info about us). Enjoy our award-winning service and our full range of amenities and facilities in a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. A paradise is waiting for you."Cariblue Hotel” “Your Caribbean resort", is a 3 star hotel and 3 green leaves (CST), is the ideal place to enjoy your vacation, Its located just steps away from beautiful pristine white sand beach, Playa Cocles and just a mile from typical village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca (Old Harbor), where the Afro Caribbean, Indian and all over the world cultures are mixed in harmony and peace.Cariblue has 23 private and comfortable bungalows nestled in a gorgeous tropical garden of almost 5 acres (20.000 sqm). All the bungalows feature a private balcony overlooking the resort's tropical gardens. Impressive Gourmet Restaurant "Soleluna" with a gorgeous bar and in the pool with our happy hour every day in our pool bar. Spend a lazy day by the beautiful pool area, kid's pool and relax in the Jacuzzi while enjoying one of our selection of fine tropical cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cariblue Beach & Jungle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cariblue Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cariblue Beach & Jungle Resort Costa Rica/Limon