I stayed at Vista Verde for 2 nights. The location is great, it's very quiet and beautifully green with lots of plants around it and plenty of hammocks to enjoy the view. There is a kitchen which seems to be equipped alright (didn't actually use it).
However, the rooms were a bit too basic and not quite clean enough for our taste. The 'windows' are just big wooden shutters which you have to close when you leave the room if you wan't to be sure nobody will enter your room through them. Thus our room was very stuffy when we got back in the evening, and the mosquito nets were a bit smelly too. Also, the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner.
Overall it's not a bad place to stay if you don't mind sleeping in a very basic room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vista VerdeWe have five beautiful private bedrooms with two shared bathrooms and showers immersed in a nice tropical garden in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca-Caribe Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Vista Verde Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospedaje Vista Verde Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Vista Verde Guest House Costa Rica/Limon