“Multiple Amazing Experiences With Dan & Julie!”
Review of Bliss Massage Center - CLOSED

Bliss Massage Center
San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Multiple Amazing Experiences With Dan & Julie!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Dan & Julie are AWESOME! Me and my girlfriend erin have had multiple massages from each of them and every time we walked away feeling incredible! You know you're dealing with true professionals when they find all your problem areas without you telling them anything. There's a lot of "massage therapists" out there but very few people that are gifted like Dan & Julie, they care and their positive and healing energy works synergistic-ally together to create an unforgettable and incomparable healing experience. You owe it to yourself if you are in the Puerto Viejo area to treat yourself to these masters of massage.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Stace Z
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Lino Lakes, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“great service”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I got the best pedicure I have ever received. Went in with hoofs and went out with feet like a baby's bottom. Beautiful location. Great service with thoughtful technicians. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2012
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dan Springer Works Miracles”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

All I can say is miracles do happen! I was on a month long trip surfing through Costa Rica and a week into the trip I landed heavily on the edge of a concrete step on the side of my ribs deeply bruising if not cracking them. I was totally discouraged and deeply considered going home early full of pain meds. I was in Puerto Viejo and someone suggested that Dan might be able to help. Nice man, made no claims other than he felt like he could do some good. I had a deeply powerful experience that was a bit overwhelming at the time. I don't understand how Cranial Sacral Massage works but after an hour of healing I left Dan feeling very humble and very grateful. Two days later I was surfing again and I ended up surfing the last two weeks of my trip for 6-8 hours a day! On a scale of 1-10 for an injury, I started at a 2 barely able to get out of bed and quickly improved to an 8 where I could surf almost normally! I feel that a month later I am 95% healed. All I can say is thanks Dan- I am very grateful!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank sandj1971
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Perfect Relaxation Massage”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Lovely atmosphere and conveniently located. All the masseuses are very good and they offer a number of different kinds of massage including cranial sacral and Thai.

Visited March 2011
Los Gatos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dan”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Dan Springer does Cranial sacral and I have to say I have never felt better. He is awesome. I had two treatments this trip. Last time my elbows were so sore I couldn't lift a cup of coffee. One year later and I still have no pain in my elbows. Can't wait for more.

Visited January 2012