“Wonderful tour experience”

and up
Puerto Limon Eco Adventure Combo Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With over 20 years tour operating experience in Costa Rica, Greenway Nature Tours is excellently positioned to fulfill all your Costa Rica Travel - Vacation and tour requirements. Our business is making your dreams of the ultimate Costa Rican rain forest come true. No other tour operator can offer you our personalized service, expertise, information quality and staff capability to organize vacation and travel in Costa Rica efficiently and safely - from coast to coast all to match your budget. We are experts on Costa Rica Vacations, Eco-tourism, Tours, Transfers, Shore Excursions from Puerto Limon and Puntarenas and Educational Trips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I took this tour and really enjoyed it. The operators take the time to explain the controls then take you to a practice area where you make tight turns and become comfortable with the handling. This only took about 5 minutes and the rest was all fun touring. My wife and I both rode on one ATV as that was her preference as we have done these types of tours before. Be prepared for lots of dust - I would say a bandanna is a must, and a bumpy ride as much of the terrain is off-road and the coral patches are very rough to ride over . As others have mentioned, long pants are HIGHLY recommended. I was wearing long pants and my right leg (touching the exhaust protective cover) still got uncomfortably hot unless I made a concerted effort to bend my leg out of the normal riding position and away from the cover. I would highly recommend this company for an ATV tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mario L, Owner at Greenway Nature Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello BRIAN_Parlee

Thank you for your great review about our tour. This will push us to continue doing the things well.
Warm regards.

in 21 reviews
"school trip"
"fruit"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 6 reviews
in 4 reviews
"every turn"
"beautiful country"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went zip lining and on a river tour and had a fabulous time!! Both Steven & Mr. Gato were really great as guides and showed us a really fun day. I would highly recommend this company, this tour and these guides!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mario L, Owner at Greenway Nature Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Penelopeb

Thank you very much for your beautiful review about our tour. We really appreciate it and we are so glad you enjoy the tour with us

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Both my wife and I have a fear of heights but we were going to do a zip line in Costa Rica for the experience. The tour guide was awesome the entire time. Very talkative and full of local information. He was always stopping our tour to make sure we saw an animal or feature and were able to take pictures. He even saw that the boat tour was busy and suggested we swap it with the Zip Line so we didn't have to stand around. He and the Zip Line company did a great job explaining everything and taking care of us through every stage of the event. We even were able to sit down while waiting for others to finish and had just a great personal conversation about Costa Rica, and the States and a variety of other conversations. I would highly recommend this group to others. If you have a GoPro or other camera, make sure you bring a chest attachment so you can hold on with both hands.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mario L, Owner at Greenway Nature Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive review about our tour.

It is very nice to read that you and your wife had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Puerto Limon was one of the ports we visited on our cruise Holland America and we booked this tour prior to leaving home. I excited and worried because it was my dream to see rainforest , but our tour guide's Davin Everhart and Torrey McCarter from Jaguar rescue center was very professionals and knowledgeable . We had a nice air conditioned van. The tour was nice and we even saw a sloth & howler monkeys, toucans and many other animals and types of birds, iguanas. We also were served nice lunch. Tour was great and we learned so much about Costa Rica.