“Fine romantic restaurant for a quiet dinner”
Review of Ruh Terrassa

Ruh Terrassa
Ranked #40 of 242 Restaurants in Heredia
Cuisines: International
Description: International cuisine, bar, cocktails, pastries, bakery, tapas, private events area
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This recent-built house is impressive with its large glass windows, quiet atmosphere and soft light, exactly what I like the most for a romantic dinner. Then the food is very good too, especially the lamb (cordero) and desserts,

2  Thank Pascal H

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Came here for drinks with my husband last week, I had a couple of martinis which were very good and we he some appetizers to share, he had the shrimp soup and I had hummus with just baked pita bread -very good- now is our new option around home, I have to say it has improved a lot from my fist visit.

2  Thank Maria R
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The place is really nice, having a Main Street in the front makes it really noisy at times but food was good, the appetizers were amazing, the lamb wasn't that good but acceptable, and desserts were really good. Not my favorite but I would recommend it.

2  Thank Carlo S
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I went during the week for the lunch special at 4,500 colones, and it was delicious! I honestly did not check the menu for other options, but I highly recommend it for the lunch special which includes a natural fruit drink, appetizer, main course and a small dessert. The specials change every week, so check their Facebook page for the weekly lunch menu.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

I have eaten here several times and it has been always delicious with a very kind and warm attention. The food is amazing and the ambience makes it the perfect place to have a romantic dinner or any kind of celebration. It is also very recommended for special events since the place is very well design. Oh and they bake their own bread!!! You have to give it a try if you are in Costa Rica ;)

2  Thank doctormusiccr